Monday, August 4, 2014

Biggest Takeaway


I definitely learned a lot from this internship this past summer. My biggest takeaway by far was working on our intern group project. My group researched the cultural dimensions of the different countries that Dwellworks operates in. Working on the project for a total of ten weeks was an eye opener for everyone that participated. We all came from different cultures, environments, and schools which lead to somewhat of different opinions throughout the research process. Ultimately, we learned to adapt to one another and found out some interesting facts about each other that we wouldn’t have came across otherwise. The fact that milk comes in bags in Canada still is odd to me… J This project shows that we need to adapt to every day situations in the business world and that the world is becoming more global. Working with our international offices and learning about different cultures is something I will certainly takeaway with me for the future.
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment