Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Biggest Take Away



The biggest lesson I learned at Dwellworks wasn’t a skill or single moment of improvement. What I take away from my time at Dwellworks, is the importance of company values. I never realized how important it is to have strong values in a company and to stick to them, to live them day to day. Finding a company that follows their values and truly lives them is something I will always look for from now on. Having had such a wonderful experience here, I know it will be hard to find another company that so strongly practices what it preaches. As I continue to work, I know that I will use the culture and happiness that I found at Dwellworks and transfer it to every future job that I take and incorporate it into how I the future of business  to look. Thanks for such a great summer!   ~ Ana 

No comments:

Post a Comment