Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dwellworks Culture

Dwellworks culture is based on a relaxed, fun, determined, and social atmosphere. On my first day of my internship, I felt relaxed right when I walked in through the door and was greeted by my leader. I had the opportunity of meeting the CEO and CFO of the company on my first day, which most interns or even employees of other companies do not get the pleasure of doing so.

The employees are always full of positive energy that radiates onto everyone around them so everyone feels energetic and social. There is seriously never a dull moment at Dwellworks. The appraisal service that I work in especially has the liveliest people I have ever met. When appraisal moved from downstairs to upstairs, I received comments from the other interns that the volume of the upstairs office increased significantly. Sometimes, Jarod and Joe B. sing for everyone just to make their day better and less stressful.


Since I walked through the doors of the office that first day, I have truly felt welcomed by everyone who works at Dwellworks. People are always saying hello as you walk by them in the hallway or just simply smiling at you. I felt like I did fit in right away with the positive attitudes and compassion people showed to me.

-Cat St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment