Thursday, July 3, 2014

Favorite Lunch Spot

So I am a huge fan of food. I love to cook it, eat it, bake it, freeze it, think of something to do with food and I love it! Having said that, choosing a favorite restaurant is nearly impossible. How can you compare a great sandwich with fresh spring rolls? Can you even put pickles in the same category as ice cream just because they are both food? In my mind, you can’t just jumble all food together. There are so many categories to choose from. Since I have not yet mastered how to cook many Asian dishes, especially my personal favorite, Pad Thai, I am usually drawn to Asian restaurants, Thai in particular. I usually judge any Pad Thai that I order based on its taste and freshness, all the usual things, but, it has to impress me as much as my favorite Pad Thai. I have tried numerous Pad Thais in restaurants all over New Orleans, Chicago, Cleveland and more. I love Pad Thai and could probably eat it every day. My true favorite is made in a restaurant called Thai Gourmet in Stow Ohio. After years of comparing, I have finally found its rival. Map of Thailand’s Country Style Pad Thai is amazing. They do everything right. There is just enough sauce, the spice is not too spicy, they include chicken, egg, shrimp, and tofu and they make some of the best red base Pad Thai I have ever had. Having rambled for a paragraph on my love and current obsession with Pad Thai, I am naming my favorite lunch spot in Cleveland Map of Thailand. Even though you have to drive, I recommend it 100%, the food is absolutely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment