Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Internship


Wow, we are already half way into the summer and I cannot believe it. I am very impressed with myself and the relationships that have come together at work. All the work I have been doing is great I really feel that sense of contribution to the team. The interns are given actual work to do and quickly see the results of our actions. I like coming into work with things to do and accomplishing tasks is truly gratifying. The office is lively and there is always room to take a break from work and most importantly get work done. I feel the Dwellworks team is really good at prioritizing what needs to be done and doing it in a fun rewarding way, especially towards the end of the billing period. TEAMWORK is everywhere as a lending hand goes a long way in making a success of the company. As a recommendation to our classmates and friends I would say that this internship puts you in a great spot for future opportunities. I feel even more confident and excited of what I am capable to do after this internship. Bottom line at Dwellworks is real work and a real experience with the best of co workers anyone can ask for.
 
Andrew Tam
Intern, Supply Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment