Friday, July 25, 2014

Why I would Recommend Dwellworks to others…


I think my main reason to recommend Dwellworks is because of the unique culture that they have. For most interns, even if you work in a small company, you are still just an extra pair of hands. Most tasks are basic and you don’t really get too involved in the more complex processes of the company. At Dwellworks, they have really taken their time to incorporate the interns they hire and offer us a real chance to gain an understanding of what working a typical 9-5 job is like. You learn the ups and downs of a business, have a real investment in your work, and learn to cope with problems. I have been really lucky in my work experience and after working for a company that I loved; I was thrilled to find that Dwellworks was exactly what I hoped for. You get to learn and understand the business, but you also get to know the people. The people are what make Dwellworks. The interaction with coworkers, other interns, and managers gives the internship flavor as well providing us with a lot more to learn. The experience can be eyeopening, but it is balanced well and I think will make transitioning into the work force easier as I start looking for job and enter my last semester of college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment