Friday, May 30, 2014

Cleveland, Ohio

I took this picture of our office here in Cleveland when I got out of class one evening last week.  Our building is underneath the giant sign, right in the heart of Playhouse Square.  Downtown Cleveland has always been one of my favorite places but up until now I haven’t been able to experience what is really going on here everyday.  Now I’m immersed in our downtown culture working here at Dwellworks and also taking a summer class two blocks down Euclid Ave. at Cleveland State University.  I have always been really proud of Cleveland and, like this picture shows, it has a very bright future on both the domestic and international level, especially with the help of growing companies like Dwellworks. 
 
Alex Norton
Global Supply Chain
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment