Friday, May 23, 2014

First Impressions

            They say first impressions are everything, and I have say Dwellworks does a great job at them. During both my phone and office interview I could tell the people at Dwellworks are very humble. They make building relationships with coworkers and clients a priority, and it shows. When I walked in on the first day I was anxious to see what was in store for me. All of the interns were greeted by team leaders. They were all so nice and excited to meet us. We were given a tour of the building and then led into a conference room. There the Human Resources Department presented us with our favorite cereals and we played catch phrase.

            As the day progressed we were able to meet more people. We were given a questionnaire to ask all of the other coworkers and introduce ourselves. Everyone I met was extremely nice and eager to meet us. One of the questions that I asked was “What is you favorite part about working at Dwellworks?” and almost every person said the people. Just in my short time, I can see the dynamics of the relationships here. I don’t think I have gone 10 minutes without hearing someone laughing, or laughing myself. I have a feeling this summer is going to be filled with many memories and great relationships. I am really happy I chose to start my business career at Dwellworks!

Colton Ebersole

Valuation Services

No comments:

Post a Comment