Friday, May 23, 2014

First impressions of Dwellworks!

Wow! Let’s just start there, I’m glad to say my time at Dwellworks so far has been absolutely great. I mean coming into my first internship I had different thoughts on what to expect, but the culture here in the office totally blew it out of the water. I’m sure everyone has asked someone “What do you like about working here at Dwellworks” and their answer is usually about the people they work with. That answer has to be the most genuine and honest answer because Ben and I have both agreed first hand that when first opening the door to Dwellworks you are consumed in this welcoming atmosphere. I love how everyone takes the time from work to help and answer any questions you have.

 
All the training and help I am receiving is making me excited to take on new tasks and responsibilities. The reason why I took this internship is that it not only benefits the company, but truly benefits the intern themselves when looking at the different workshops they immerse you in. I also celebrated my birthday on the second day of work and was immediately taken out, so you can just tell everyone at work is caring and all have this ambiance of “I want you to be a part of the team”.  The days have flown by and I can still remember the first day of meeting everyone and now it has almost become a norm to come into the office and start working.



Andrew Tam

Intern, Supply Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment