Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First Impressions


My first impression of Dwellworks was not just how I felt arriving to work the first day, but was how I felt during my interview process. When I was interviewing, my first impression of Dwellworks was that they seemed efficient and organized and kind. I applied to other internships this year but Dwellworks by far was the fastest to respond and the most organized. In a short time I had interviewed with two employees, Jessica and John, and felt as if they had really gotten the chance to know me, and that I had also learned a lot about Dwellworks. Jessica and John were both happy to ask questions and answer my questions about the job, what they were looking for as well as what they liked about Dwellworks, what lead them here, and more. What I liked best was how friendly they both were and how excited they were about their work. Just by interviewing at Dwellworks I could tell that they had a work culture I would enjoy and learn from. I know that the interview process can be daunting, but I wanted to use that opportunity to get to know Dwellworks as much as they used that time to learn about me. My first day was just as welcoming and energetic as I anticipated because even though I had never been here, I felt like I already knew Dwellworks.
Ana Maikranz

No comments:

Post a Comment