Monday, May 26, 2014

Favorite Place for Lunch

Lunch is a glorious part of everyone's day. It breaks up the work, provides you with energy for the rest of the day, and allows you to rest and clear your mind in order to be as productive as possible after the new revitalized you comes back from lunch!

My favorite spot to eat lunch since I've been at Dwellworks in Canada, is on the deck. The back deck of our office is an addition made as tall as the building itself, providing us with a magnificent view over Lebreton Flats. This place is my favorite place to eat lunch because not only is it a great place to relax, enjoy the sun and embrace the view, but it is also where we do our group lunches!

In the Canada office, in order to keep up moral and team environment, roughly once a week or every two weeks, we have a group lunch with all of us from the office where we just hangout and share a great meal together.

This is my favorite place for lunch because it's when I get to really know my co-workers on a personal level. What's better than enjoying a meal and getting to know the people you work with on a more personal level?!
This place reinforces the team closeness and fun characteristics that Dwellworks possesses, and is why it's my favorite place to have lunch!

Shane Mitchell
Destination Services Intern
Ottawa, Canada

1 comment: