Friday, May 30, 2014

Favorite Place to Eat Lunch: Walnut Wednesday Food Trucks


Every Wednesday during lunch hour, there are over ten food trucks parked on the corner of Walnut Avenue and East 12th Street; which is only about a five minute walk from Dwellworks. I have been here only two weeks, I have gone both Wednesdays, and this food destination is a must.
The trucks on Walnut feature just about any type of food imaginable: pizza, burgers, BBQ, Mediterranean, Chinese, even dessert trucks such as the Donut Lab truck that appears in the bottom right corner of my picture above.


My second day of Walnut Wednesdays led me to the Pig On A Roll sandwich from The Rolling Pig BBQ.



Another reason why Walnut Wednesday is my favorite lunch destination is because there is always live music performers in the middle of the park while people enjoy their meals.

Nick Ferrara
Market Research Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment