Friday, May 30, 2014

The life of a Desk




With this being my first office job, I have never had a desk or cubical before. It was a surprise to find out on the first day that Dwellworks gave us our own individual cubical. They also were very courteous in stocking the desk with all of the essential office supplies. I was also surprised to find that I received my own personal phone because I feel at most other internships you would not get a company telephone number. Dwellworks also provided us with an array of gifts for us, such as sunglasses, silly putty, and an official Dwellworks cup.  My desk is located towards the front of the back of the office on the first floor, just past the divider of conference rooms. My desk is actually the first desk in the row right next to the women’s bathroom door. I sit next to Kevin, my fellow valuation services intern, and Rick Stuber. My desk is mostly organized with everything in its place but I feel once the work picks up it will soon change.
Colton Ebersole
Valuation Services Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment