Friday, May 30, 2014

My Desk and Workplace


Upon arriving at Dwellworks, I was surprised to see the open work environment and the accessibility of all members of the team. The open door policy at Dwellworks is conducive to producing quality results and promoting efficiency in the relocation industry. Allowing the interns to work alongside team leads increases equality in the workplace and allows the interns to positively contribute to the daily operations at Dwellworks.
  My desk is located in the back of the office near the kitchen. I sit across from my leader, Wilson Rodriguez, who answers any questions I may have and guides me through day to day operations. Wilson is an extremely knowledgeable and accessible property manager who is an excellent leader and mentor.
Currently, my desk is a mess! I have papers and notes scattered throughout and I am going through the process of organizing and filing all loose documents. As my time at Dwellworks increases, I am sure I will develop new organizational patterns to better suite my work environment.


Steven Freiberg
John Carroll University 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment