Thursday, May 22, 2014

First Impression at Dwellworks


First impressions are always lasting impressions in my opinion. They can either make or break your attitude about the person, thing, or experience. From the beginning of the interviewing process, Dwellworks has made a great first impression on me. I researched the company and read past blogs that said nothing but good things about the company and people. In both my phone and in person interview I felt welcome and comfortable. It was easy to talk to Rob and Tim. I could tell immediately that the atmosphere of the company is one where I would like to work at.

On my first day everyone was very eager that the interns were there. They truly wanted to learn more about us. I am continuously meeting more new people as the days go by. Everyone I have met is incredibly nice as well. On the first day we had an activity to meet everyone by asking a few questions. One of the questions was what is the best part about working at Dwellworks?  Practically everyone I asked said the people and I couldn’t agree more. I am very excited to be working here and in Cleveland this summer!
Amber Kappele
Intern, Property Management

No comments:

Post a Comment