Friday, June 27, 2014

A Step Ahead


An internship is designed to help college students gain professional experience while also positively contributing to the company’s wellbeing.  I believe the intern program at Dwellworks encompasses the previous statement and exceeds many boundaries set by other internships.
Obtaining an internship while actively pursing a college degree allows interns to set themselves apart from their peers. The development and professional training I have experienced at Dwellworks will allow me to hit the ground running after graduation. Many companies hire interns during the summer months to conduct basic clerical work and preform busy tasks; this is not the case at 1317 Euclid Ave. Cleveland, Ohio. Throughout my past six weeks at Dwellworks, I have never had a dull moment at my desk, from helping develop the new field agent walk through app to processing new authorizations and inspections. I feel that I have positively contributed to the wellbeing of Dwellworks through the work I have conducted.
Steve Freiberg

No comments:

Post a Comment