Monday, June 9, 2014

My desk


 
Well, this is the desk I spend almost my whole work day at. I am located in the middle of the Detroit office between all the teams. I surprised myself a lot the past weeks that I am able to stay productive for 8 hours. The atmosphere around doesn’t make you feel alone in your own cubicle, but does give you that space to do work. Through this experience I have quickly realized that organization will guide you to success. I have been given many projects to work on and they are not quick to finish. I learned I have to manage my time well and set aside a block of my day dedicated to certain projects. In result I am able to stay on top of my workload without getting behind. These post-it notes have been such a great tool for me because they are the small reminders that help the accuracy of my work.

                Here at Dwellworks is a “work hard play hard” atmosphere. The past couple weeks there has been a piñata that was serving as motivation to help the office break our goal of $2M. Everyone gathered around and from there you can see all the hard work spent which came out with joy in smashing the piñata. We also had our town hall meeting and the senior leaders are truly a wonderful group. Through their presentation I quickly saw their sincere appreciation to the team and they want us to know that.
Detroit
Andrew Tam, Supply Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment