Tuesday, June 3, 2014

First impressions


When I first arrived at Dwellworks I was taken back by how friendly and open the employees were. Before my arrival, I knew Dwellworks was voted a top workplace in Cleveland but was unsure what set this company apart. Walking through the door you are greeted with the five core values of integrity, teamwork, performance, innovation, and fun; I was unsure how this young company could uphold such abstract corporate values. Throughout the past two weeks working as an intern, I have truly experienced a corporate culture that allows for fun and new ideas while still providing top notch relocation support services. From the snacks hosted by the fun and wellness committee, to the professional conference calls delivered by our property management team; Dwellworks truly incorporates an open and fun work environment conducive to producing results.
Steven Freiberg
PM Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment