Friday, June 27, 2014

Why I Would Recommend Dwellwork's Internship Program

I would recommend this internship to other classmates of mine due Dwellwork’s great culture and the valuable career building experiences you are guaranteed to have. Dwellworks places sincere value on their interns, and your personal success, future and present, means as much to Dwellworks as your ability to help the business succeed. I know not many internships offer the interns the opportunity to meet the CEO and CFO of the company on the first day, and the smaller business environment offers interns a great opportunity to expand their professional network and possibly help them land a job after graduation.


The people at Dwellworks help me to feel as if I am not an intern, but a full time employee. I am given projects and opportunities to be a critical problem solver to not only help the company, but my own professional growth. In my intern project, I have the opportunity to work with other interns to solve a problem that Dwellworks currently faces to enhance how their services are provided. Through this project I have learned how to work on group projects in the business world which is different than the academic world. Having this new perspective will help me in my continuing studies and my career. The Dwellworks internship, regardless of which department you find yourself in, is a great way for anyone to launch their professional career. 


-Kevin Mullinger

No comments:

Post a Comment