Friday, June 27, 2014

Lunch Outside

Lunch is a great part of the day. It can be a time to relax and interact with your fellow colleagues. It is a time to get your mind off of work and a nice break in the day.


 


            My favorite place to eat lunch is outside in the square. On the days when Cleveland does not graciously drown us in rain, I love to go outside to eat. Not being from Cleveland and only being downtown once before it was completely new to me, eating outside in the middle of the square with tons of restaurants around the area. When I first interviewed I remember I looked out the window and thought it looked very similar to Times Square. It was like as if Dwellworks had their own Times Square. This is my favorite place to eat because it provides a new environment every time we eat out there. It is always a different group of people. Sometimes it is a large group, other times it is really small. It is great place to get some fresh air and enjoy the company of others.
Colton Ebersole
Destination Services Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment