Friday, June 13, 2014

Projects!


Wow time flies when you’re having fun and that sure is the case at Dwellworks. These past few weeks have been fun, I don’t think I have experienced a slow day at all. There is always something to do at Dwellworks and it is definitely not overwhelming. In the beginning right out the door Ben and I were taught authorizations. This was a bit overwhelming at first, but now I can tell you that we have it all under control. I didn’t think I would learn all the little tricks and bits of information, but I have and would like to thank the coordinators for the upkeep of questions I barrage them with. One project I have been given to work on is the DSC coverage surveys of creating, distributing, and tracking data. This survey will help the Supply Chain team to better source for DSC’s and provide more work for them. In completion the DSC will list all the areas they are able to cover and send them over to myself to track. I will then compile this data and update the Service Engine, so that more areas are covered in the process of assigning. I feel this is a great project and happy to see these surveys roll out. I have actually gotten some great feedback on the initial day. I’m excited to do more here at Dwellworks!

Andrew Tam
Supply Chain Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment