Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Location, Location, Location


The location of a company can either make or break the business. Here at Dwellworks’ headquarters located in the beautiful Cleveland, Ohio, we do not have that problem. We are located right in the middle of Downtown Cleveland in Playhouse Square. Playhouse Square is the second largest theater district behind New York City. Around the area you can find numerous restaurants, businesses, and more recently the world’s largest permanent, outdoor chandelier. Also not too far away are parks, apartments, various sporting arenas, and more dining options. I could try a new place every day this summer and never repeat the same restaurant twice.

One thing I was worried about this summer was driving Downtown everyday in traffic. To my surprise coming from the suburbs to the city everyday isn’t that bad. You get use to the traffic, I am getting more familiar with traveling within Cleveland, and improving my driving skills all at the same time. I truly love working in this city; I am experiencing Cleveland like I never had before!
Amber

                                                         






No comments:

Post a Comment