Friday, June 20, 2014

My Project: If It Was Easy, They Would Have Anyone Do It

The project that I work tirelessly on, day in and day out, is researching the destination services market size and what share of that market does Dwellworks own.

Since destination services is such an abstract service in the world of business, it is relentlessly difficult to to find the right information, figure out the correct way to apply it, and once i think I have figured out one thing, I find another minuscule piece of research that completely throws off my findings and force me to start over at square one.

Not to mention this is a business that I am still a beginner at understanding. I may understand it pretty well but I am certain that learning the ins and outs of a mature company in the matter of weeks is a daunting task for any one person.

Unfortunately, I am alone in my efforts, but working alone has never been an issue for me. In closing, my project is very challenging and frustrating at times but I know it is sharpening my skills and it feels good that the work I am doing is valued by the leadership.

Nick Ferrara
Market Research Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment