Friday, June 6, 2014

 A Project That is Helping My Department


In the past week I have really had the chance to start working on my long term project with RentAssist. Right now in Product Development, we are working on ways to improve and continue expanding this new service. As we expand RentAssist into more cities around the US, we are building Neighborhood Guides for each of the cities and surrounding areas. These Neighborhood Guides are going to give transferees the opportunity to look at photos and read local information on the area so they can have a full picture of what the culture and feel of a neighborhood is like. It is part of my job to help hire freelance photographers and work with the some of our Destination Services Coordinators to gather information and pictures in neighborhoods and cities all over the country. What is so nice about this project is it allows me to actively participate in creating a new aspect of RentAssist. Since this project is one of the main focuses of Product Development, it will be interesting to see this project come together and have a completed project by the end of my time at Dwellworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment