Friday, June 6, 2014

Smashing our Goals

     So this pinata had been hanging in our foyer for the past several weeks, just begging for someone to tear it apart. Of course, I occupy the desk closest to said Pinata and it has been mocking me ever since it was hung. Well, today, I got to take my revenge. We surpassed our $2M goal for the month of May (unofficially) and that meant we got to destroy the pinata.

     Today's events have cemented my opinion of Dwellworks. It is truly a fun place to work, and a fun place that is growing. We have, according to the information presented at the town hall this week, been consistently meeting and surpassing revenue goals. It feels pretty cool to be involved in a thriving corporation. Though we're only interns, we get to come in each day and help our coworkers and the company as a whole improve. The last few weeks have been consistently exciting and challenging. I will now close out my Friday with a meal of assorted candies, my spoils from our battle with that surprisingly well built Pinata. 

- Ben Hardin, Detroit 

No comments:

Post a Comment