Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Type of Internship


A friend of mine had taken this internship a couple years back and said it was a really great program and that I should look into it. I had done a little bit of research on the company and it sounded interesting. I never knew there was an industry for this type of work. My first interaction with Dwellworks was at the John Carroll career fair. There I was able to talk with Tim and the internship appealed to me even more. Even though there was not an accounting internship, I had heard it is great internship for business majors to see what the business world is all about.

I decided to take the internship because it seemed like the type of environment that I wanted to start my business career in. Through both my phone and office interview I could tell that Dwellworks is the place I wanted to work. The key values were just what I was looking for in a business. It is not very often that you find a company with one of its main values as FUN. That shows that this company prides themselves in a great environment and a fun working space. I chose this internship to get out of my comfort zone and to learn about an industry that most people never get the opportunity to learn about. I am very happy to be a part of Dwellworks.
Colton Ebersole
Valuation Services Intern/Destination Services Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment